Author Topic: Error report  (Read 1114 times)

obxbarb

I'm sorry, I'm not sure where to put this error, but it says to report it, so that's what I'm doing. I am tagging my 1000 albums, working fine so far

MusicBee v3.3.7115.39210 (Win10.0), 19 Aug 2019 17:43:

System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: '#=zvZxDqRpwTL7JJMg5USdnMY7jHdn7ZKtArA=='.
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.GetSafeHandle(IWin32Window window)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
   at #=zXRZZYj9tlybZNZZFkVBrw6XyKwxp24edWg==.#=z3SBllYJA$cpHOC8tW2nC9p0=(Control #=zDvBOhkU=, #=zaeSoeNOzfr3uhNCBJe2Vizw= #=z8J1XGkg=, #=zZIUdXWVgmqwivp77CP5tWJg= #=zYDMFuqc=, #=zaDBuhPavwZ_SrL$0gw== #=zdqBDZeLM_nlJ, Int32 #=z32SRAjw=, TriState #=zJvqhJ6fnVsbO, #=zKz7V1cWnCaCQq7vzTZbiX6kIe2onZVlvwQ== #=zLe28on2ZP$zHT3VU7g==)
   at #=zXRZZYj9tlybZNZZFkVBrw6XyKwxp24edWg==.#=z3SBllYJA$cpHOC8tW2nC9p0=(Control #=zDvBOhkU=, #=zaeSoeNOzfr3uhNCBJe2Vizw= #=z8J1XGkg=, #=zKz7V1cWnCaCQq7vzTZbiX6kIe2onZVlvwQ== #=zLe28on2ZP$zHT3VU7g==, TriState #=zJvqhJ6fnVsbO, Int32 #=z32SRAjw=)
   at #=zvZxDqRpwTL7JJMg5USdnMY7jHdn7ZKtArA==.#=zgbMOeBIKQsFWtHa6NFXZfko=(Object #=zjru7zck=, #=zJL0vOO4zh0mZSoBJT8PqR2vh02Kb_wTyrg== #=zRXqKV0M=)

Steven

• Administrator
thanks for reporting this. I can see how it could happen and it will be fixed for the next patch update

https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee files
Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 07:32:43 PM by Steven

GoodMorning

I am also getting this error, or at least an error similar to it. It happens whenever I open a new tab, select a view to load in it, and then try to open another tab. I tried the patch posted above but the issue still occurs. Interestingly enough, if I right click one of the options in the navigator and choose "Open in New Tab" then I don't get this issue when I try to open another tab after it. The error only happens when I left click an option to load it in the new tab and then try to open another tab.

Code
MusicBee v3.3.7171.35047 (Win10.0), 22 Aug 2019 20:09:

System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: '#=zbsyQnEHz$m$S'.
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
   at #=ztoqUdnf8kMwaDRBfUcoq48A=.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs #=zTllgeFo=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnParentVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
   at #=zN0IXMb2WFNIIQKldFax9V6U=.#=zqAg3iNM=(Form #=zZMw7wKk=)
   at #=ztbLdcyFg9pF19zw_BhoEuu2p_Vim.#=zkLKkOqTjht2iZqL_Hw==.#=z0IDYC4Fq68RL(Boolean #=zXwV2hv5sOcnU)
   at #=ztbLdcyFg9pF19zw_BhoEuu2p_Vim.#=zy3fBfZiZd9jh.#=zhIv6xVb1yvVS()
   at #=ztbLdcyFg9pF19zw_BhoEuu2p_Vim.#=zy3fBfZiZd9jh.#=z7WCGebTTjqIP(MouseEventArgs #=zTllgeFo=)
   at #=ztbLdcyFg9pF19zw_BhoEuu2p_Vim.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs #=zTllgeFo=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=zAxJ_JTcl60Q$DqimsfNPQmI=.WndProc(Message& #=z_PIGMNw=)
   at #=ztbLdcyFg9pF19zw_BhoEuu2p_Vim.WndProc(Message& #=z_PIGMNw=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Steven

• Administrator
I am also getting this error, or at least an error similar to it. It happens whenever I open a new tab, select a view to load in it, and then try to open another tab. I tried the patch posted above but the issue still occurs. Interestingly enough, if I right click one of the options in the navigator and choose "Open in New Tab" then I don't get this issue when I try to open another tab after it. The error only happens when I left click an option to load it in the new tab and then try to open another tab.
any chance of producing a video of this. I cant reproduce it but there any many subtle things you could be doing.
If not, second best would be a screenshot of each of the steps and send me a zip with your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) and the view file(s) used which will be located in the AppData/Saved Settings/Views folder with a .mbv extension

edit:
to save time, could you try this version which might address the issue:

Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 10:10:59 AM by Steven

GoodMorning

any chance of producing a video of this. I cant reproduce it but there any many subtle things you could be doing.
If not, second best would be a screenshot of each of the steps and send me a zip with your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) and the view file(s) used which will be located in the AppData/Saved Settings/Views folder with a .mbv extension

edit:
to save time, could you try this version which might address the issue:

That patch seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks!