Author Topic: Problem with Ipod Classic not connected!  (Read 2426 times)

robinwood

Hello everyone, I recently have a big problem with my ipod classic (5th generation). Musicbee tell me "Ipod device is not connected - connect it and try again" when i'm clicking on "synchronise". Problem is everything is connected, my windows computer detect it and musicbee too as you can see with the picture...
How that happen?? and how can i change it? (I'm using musicbee 3.3.7109)
Thanks a lot and have a nice day guys :)

http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/32/2mr7.jpg
Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 05:46:59 PM by robinwood

phred

• Global Moderator
Just a guess - make sure the iThing screen is visible and not sleeping when you plug in the USB cable.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

robinwood

yes everything is on when i plug it... nothing has changed

robinwood

Any other possibility? I really don't know why i can't transfert anymore on my iStuff :'(  :'(
(I've tried to transfert with Sharepod software, it's working, that's very strange...)
Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 11:27:40 AM by robinwood

phred

• Global Moderator
As you may or may not know, MB doesn't support any Apple devices. Earlier versions of MB had some work-arounds that let it sync with earlier versions of Apples.

I'm not sure if you had this working previously, or if syncing has never worked. If it worked previously, perhaps going back to the previous version of MB might take care of the problem. But then you'd be stuck with that version.

Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

robinwood

that's why it's strange, because previous versions were working very fine without any problem... and one day it wasn't working...! Ok i'll try with a previous version, thank you :)

robinwood

Ok i can confirm, i'm with the 3.1.6590 version, it's working fine....very weird that with new versions there is this bug... thanks you :)

Steven

• Administrator
nothing has been changed with the MusicBee iPod api interface for years. I guess it might be your security software doing something so you could try whitelisting musicbee in that software