Author Topic: Now Playing - Selecting (highlighting) files - show along bottom  (Read 1332 times)

Methosan

Would it be possible to have MB show along the bottom the number of files and amount of playtime selected, when selecting files in the Playlist.  It shows it in the library portion but not from the playlist.  It would be of value to me that I could see how many more minutes my last X songs in the playlist take to play.  Mediamonkey has this feature.

Bizy

Hello Methosan,

Select the songs.  The time (of those songs combined) will be visible in your status bar (works when you select min. 2 songs).
(Your screenshot isn't big enough.  In the lower right corner you see 'queued...', there... more to the right)

b.
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
If the status bar isn't displayed at the bottom, you can use the arrange panels dialog next to the search box to add it.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest patches (3.5/3.6)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Bizy

@Psychoadept:  it ís displayed, see screenshot ;-)
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P

Zak

• Global Moderator
If the status bar isn't displayed at the bottom, you can use the arrange panels dialog next to the search box to add it.
It only display details about tracks selected in the main panel, not the Now Playing list.
Bee excellent to each other...