Author Topic: Syncing to SD card  (Read 3929 times)

PatternRec

I've been having issues syncing music to my phone with MusicBee. In the settings drop down on the Sync tab I can choose my SD Card as the path, but it always syncs to the phone's internal storage. This happens with USB set to File Transfer. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Currently using MusicBee 3.3.7115 on Windows 10 with an Android phone Moto X4.

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Are you using MTP? I had a similar thing happen when I first set up my new M11. I deleted the device profile from MB and then installed the MTP driver for the M11 and the problem didn't come back when I restarted MB and created the new profile. Good luck!
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

PatternRec

My phone gives a few choices for USB, one is File Transfer and the other is PTP. I tried both and sometimes had to replug in the phone to see it in MusicBee.

How do I delete the device profile from MusicBee to try starting from scratch?

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
My phone gives a few choices for USB, one is File Transfer and the other is PTP. I tried both and sometimes had to replug in the phone to see it in MusicBee.

How do I delete the device profile from MusicBee to try starting from scratch?

Go to Menu / Prefernces / Devices

The device should show up in the panel as shown here.

https://musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/Devices#Preferences

Highlight and Delete any Device no longer required.