Author Topic: Wifi Sync Issues  (Read 8461 times)

Steven

• Administrator
@railfan-eric28, you might be better off using wired sync as i doubt i can help with the issues you have. If thats also not working well then you best use another app for your synching requirements

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Yes the wired sync works.   i went back and tried to sync with the app a few days later  and now it works!!!!  I don't know if it's because my phone left my house wifi and then reconnected when i came home or what the deal is.   I wish i knew so i can fix it the next time it happens.  

I think that is the key to it, that you have to do a succesful wired sync before attempting a wifi sync, so theoretically everything should be fine now..
Freddy

phred

• Global Moderator
OK.  I will keep that in mind going forward.  Two sides to every story.
Yes - likewise.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
OK.  I will keep that in mind going forward.  Two sides to every story.
Yes - likewise.

As someone who supports people with disabilities for a living, I've often suspected we have a fair number of neurodiverse people hanging around. People who have challenges with face-to-face communication will tend to gravitate to online/written formats (in my case it's ADHD and social phobia). Also, singular focused interests are one of the characteristics of people with ASD (a reason that ASD tends to be more common among university professors than the average population, lol).

I'm glad you said something, railfan-eric28. I think the feedback is valid, but it definitely helps to know what's going on behind the scenes, too.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

railfan-eric28

Yes the wired sync works.   i went back and tried to sync with the app a few days later  and now it works!!!!  I don't know if it's because my phone left my house wifi and then reconnected when i came home or what the deal is.   I wish i knew so i can fix it the next time it happens. 

I think that is the key to it, that you have to do a succesful wired sync before attempting a wifi sync, so theoretically everything should be fine now..
Freddy
Except I already did after it made me after clearing data.   But it still didn't work.   Then a few days later it worked.  So I don't know what happened.   Unless it's because my computer rebooted from possibly a update.   I can't remember if it was rebooted on it's own after or before it started working.
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.

railfan-eric28

Well I'm sorry.   I am autistic and have anxieties and am not the greatest at socializing.   It's quite common for autistic people to come off rude.   It's not to start trouble.   My staff at my agency says there's others with disabilities that are impatient like me that wants things done now.   It's just part of the disabilities.   I do try to work on my coping skills but it takes a lot of mental energy to try to act like a neurotypical (normal).   It's rather exhausting.    With FB I think it's that people miss the notifications or the groups move too fast and stuff gets buried.  I miss posts a lot myself.   
OK.  I will keep that in mind going forward.  Two sides to every story.

Just try to remember we're just other users here trying to help each other out because we love MB and want everyone else to get as much out of it as we do.  We aren't obligated to help anyone.

Thanks for understanding.   I love MB too.   
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.