Author Topic: [C#] Getting MusicBee Theme Info  (Read 3705 times)

lichking21st

I'm just starting out with plugin development and I'm designing the configuration section.

I want something that looks integrated, and would like to get the theme from the parent controls such that my buttons and text boxes will be styled like musicbee's using whatever theme I am using for the player.

However, I haven't managed to find any complete way to do this. Currently I access the parent's control and look for a control that has the text "Disable" to get the theme of the buttons. But I cannot access its flatstyle, so my button looks odd still, with the same said of my text box (default color is black with white text).

Steven

• Administrator
for the textbox, try using MB_AddPanel using the TextBox option as the last parameter
it doesnt look like i did anything for buttons though

lichking21st

Thanks for the input.

Given that there's nothing in the API for buttons, and that I have managed to get the handle for the Disable button, how can I copy the appearance of that to another button?

I tried cloning the object properties, but what I end up with is not a button as it is not clickable, just a rectangle that looks like a button without text. I can't cast the Control into a Button either, so I suspect it's some custom control rather than the WinForms button?

Steven

• Administrator
Yes the button in MB is custom. I would need to add support for it via the API but that would not be for some time