Author Topic: Playlist  (Read 1243 times)

NGMusic

HI all

I make Playlists with my Albums for my Car copy them to a HD Card. When i go in to the playlist to update it i highlight and remove the albums but but it seems to remove part of the album selected and randomly removes parts of other albums on playlist.
The only way i'm getting round this at the moment is by removing the album from libary then adding it again by doing this i have to restore it from recycle bin then add it again.
This is to long maybe i am doing something wrong and i know its nothing simple like am i selecting correct album to be removed.
any HELP! would be great.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

I think we're going to need more details on exactly what you're doing to be able to help. Can you give an example of specific tracks that are removed from the playlist that shouldn't be, and exactly what you were trying to remove at the time?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
i suggest updating to v3.3 which fixed a bug when deleting from a playlist that was sorted ie. not in natural order

NGMusic

I just checked and the version I am on is 3.2.6902 is this not the latest version I can't find to download v3.3

sveakul

I just checked and the version I am on is 3.2.6902 is this not the latest version I can't find to download v3.3

See the last post on this thread:

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=27074.0

NGMusic

Still Don't understand how I get V3.3 tried to download it from the post with line through it but doesn't work don't really know what I am doing.
Thanks for trying to help me.

NGMusic

Ok think I managed to download v3.3 on my about it says I'm on version v3.36889 now. So I tried it again and it still does the same thing when I remove a complete album of say 10 songs it removes 10 songs  2 other albums leaving the songs highlighted to remove still on the playlist.

sveakul

My reply said, see the LAST post in the thread, which has the one without the lines through it.  The version there is 3.3.7115.  It has a lot of fixes/improvements since 3.3.6889.  Here is a direct link to the last post:

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=27074.msg161092#msg161092

If after you apply this update you are still having problems, post back.

NGMusic

HI
Yes have seen that now when I try to download that version I am getting an error c:\programfilescx86\musicbee\bass.dll.
any advice with this.
Thanks

NGMusic

Yes all sorted silly me I forgot to close music bee when updating.
Problem fixed thank you all for help

sveakul