Author Topic: My library isn't showing album album pictures anymores  (Read 1065 times)

filoppi

My library kind of got corrupted at some point, most albums now have "No cover art", even if there is, there use to be, the files haven't changed, and other programs show the cover art (e.g. MediaMonkey).
If i do right click, Edit, on any track and i go to the Atwork tab, it says: "A picture is corrupted, no longer exists or is inaccessible". This isn't true because if i rename the folder of the artist so that it's added to the library again, the pictures show up.
Unfortunate if i did this, i would lose all the play counts on song and other library information.
Is there a way i can force the pictures to be re-scanned or re-indexed without scrapping the current library? Or maybe you could fix the underlying problem and add a button to fix the pictures.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
The first thing to try would be going into Tags (1) Preferences, make sure your settings for "set which pictures to display" match the current organization, and then use the "rescan artwork" button at the bottom of that window.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

filoppi