Author Topic: Can't drag and drop files into library  (Read 7575 times)

dirtee

Wonderful!
At the moment I can open MusicBee without prompt window and admin access, and it opens upon the song it closed with. Everything seems to be working tip top. Thank you very much to all of you for your help, much much appreciated!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Well that's why you're having trouble. The whole Program Files folder is restricted. It seems like you got a portable set up in the normal installation directory.

I think you could move it whole to your user appdata folder and MusicBee would find it, but if it's working as-is, great!
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

mgb

I know this is an old topic but I just started with mb. I can't drag and drop either, the only reason I would is because mb leaves out tracks on some albums I would like to copy my music files into mb the same as they are in my computer. I realize that some tracks show up on mutiple albums but I would like to copy just as they are.

hiccup

I know this is an old topic but I just started with mb. I can't drag and drop either, the only reason I would is because mb leaves out tracks on some albums
So does that mean you are experiencing issues with importing/scanning tracks the regular way?
If so it would probably be best to try and sort that out first before looking at issues that occur when using different methods trying to avoid what may be the actual cause of the problem.