Author Topic: Same tag artwork for most of my musics!!  (Read 7675 times)

robinwood

redwing

If what we have seen is indeed a bug, Steven will fix the issue and release a new patch.
See if rescanning artwork with the new patch will address your issue.

@Steven;

After scanning artwork with embedded plus cover.*, remove cover.* from the retrieval settings and rescan artwork.
Then it still shows cover.* artwork from Tag Editor/Artwork Manager.
Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 11:21:04 PM by redwing

robinwood

ok perfect, i'll check it thank you for everything guy you're lovely to help me :) :) enjoy and continue like this, the software is awesome!!! fuck Itunes ;) ;) ;) will musicbee download the patch with the new update like the 3.4 version or something like this even if i have the 3.3 or should i downgrade?
Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 11:23:36 PM by robinwood

redwing

You have the latest 3.3.7109 version. Any patch Steven will release next time will be a higher version and only need to overwrite existing files with them to update.

robinwood

perfect thank you a lot guy, you're making great work :) :) have a nice day or night...i don't know where you guy from... (?)

robinwood

robinwood

Hi guys :) , so if i've understood the issue, "folder.jpg" or "cover.jpg" are linked to theses wrong covers in my library? But where can i find it? If i deleted it, does it delete the wrong cover links, even after re-scanning it?