Author Topic: Same tag artwork for most of my musics!!  (Read 7505 times)

robinwood

I don't know where this from... I just have one file when i'm reading the music with VLC or windows media player and when i click on the music in windows explorer, just the embedded cover appear.
Only on musicbee app it appears!
This wrong picture is coming from another cover of another music file

redwing

redwing

Then close MusicBee, go to MusicBee\AppData\InternalCache\AlbumCovers and delete all files in there.

Start MusicBee and run Rescan Artwork again with only embedded selected.

robinwood

Same same as before..and nothing weard with the new pictures created by musicbee on windows explorer when it open
Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:26:38 PM by robinwood

redwing

You know what? I can replicate the issue myself.

@Steven;

Rescan Artwork does not clear previously linked artwork from tag editor/artwork manager.

redwing

the new pictures created by musicbee

Is it a new picture MusicBee added from another album or is the one shown with your previous artwork retrieval settings?

robinwood

what do you mean about "previous artwork retrieval settings"?
sorry for my English.. :(
Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:45:01 PM by robinwood

redwing

When you installed MusicBee and scan your music files first time, what types of artwork were selected in the settings?

robinwood

I don't do it like this, i just add my previous collection that i saved before and so it recognize all the files with the playlists, the date of added files (very important for me to find music sometimes), etc... (well program created by the way ;) )

redwing

This wrong picture is coming from another cover of another music file

Do you see any connection between the two different files?

I can replicate the Rescan Artwork command issue, but still don't know how you got the wrong cover.

robinwood

hummmmmmmm maybe i find something i explain:

the copied cover is coming from a Joe Dassin music call "Et si tu n'existais pas.mp3" place in a global mixed music file and so in the same Windows file of many many many wrong music files (i don't know if it's all i'm checking)...so maybe it's linked! :D

(i warmed you, maybe my internet connection will shut down, storm is coming ahahah ::) )

redwing

robinwood

i'm quite sure it's linked: the music files in the same windows folder are with the wrong cover file!!

redwing

OK. Thanks for all your help! Hope you will have a great camping!