Author Topic: Synchronized lyrics not actually saved.  (Read 1458 times)

mbwish

I'm using Windows 7 64bit, and MusicBee 3.2.6902 (latest version as of now)

When I try to embed a synchronized lyrics (auto loaded from .lrc file), the following will happen as intended:
Lyrics will show as embedded in the music file within MusicBee. (as opposed to stored in lyrics file)
The modification date of mp3 file will update.

However, despite things going like they are supposed to, when I close MusicBee and reopen it, the synchronized lyrics is just not there.

Unsynchronized lyrics works fine, by the way.

Steven

• Administrator
When I try to embed a synchronized lyrics (auto loaded from .lrc file), the following will happen as intended:
How are you doing that eg. right click on the lyrics panel, and if so, which specific right click command are you using?

Could you send me a link to the MP3 file?

Also could you try using v3.3 which is almost final - its available from the first forum topic
Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:47:13 PM by Steven

mbwish

How are you doing that eg. right click on the lyrics panel, and if so, which specific right click command are you using?

Could you send me a link to the MP3 file?

Also could you try using v3.3 which is almost final - its available from the first forum topic

Yes, I right clicked on the lyrics panel and clicked on "Embed Displayed Lyrics into Music File" command. (The displayed lyrics were autoloaded from a .lrc file with same file name as mp3 file)

I tried different mp3 files and different lrc files, but the problem persists, so you should be able to replicate this bug with any standard mp3 file and lrc file (lrc file is for synchronized lyrics).

I couldn't find anything about lyrics being changed in the v3.3, so you should be able to replicate this bug in both v3.2.6902 and v3.3.x

Please let me know if you were able to replicate this bug, I will check back later.