Author Topic: Error after podcast subscription attempt  (Read 759 times)

Louhike

Hi,

I tried to subscribed to the podcast Kotaku Splitscreen and I got the following error:

Code
MusicBee v3.2.6902.17698 (Win10.0), 15 Jun 2019 9:50:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=zniBT16xsnZT2cLGjDXGWVGEqyJ$e.#=zdtvXLRDw$GSYjxClMw==.#=zjiHHYy8=(#=zYVnrGfhft7xMaIbo00XKwgQ= #=zPd_otdc=)
   at #=zniBT16xsnZT2cLGjDXGWVGEqyJ$e.#=zejc6f_aqeFikdbWjqNk9QDw=(#=zYVnrGfhft7xMaIbo00XKwgQ= #=zPd_otdc=)
   at #=zfujPmLP5n_FlK$gprBR_lxWc7wmE.#=ztZNoFDG3$Y8m.#=zGHoefhq3uwg21_MC4ReL62E=(Object #=zFjSZFLA=, #=zYVnrGfhft7xMaIbo00XKwgQ= #=zPd_otdc=)
   at #=zZvqnBFrzoICBXEC4Qb9rAxothnYZA53EMw==.#=zo54HgTitODhqg0Wipg==(Object #=zFjSZFLA=, #=zYVnrGfhft7xMaIbo00XKwgQ= #=zPd_otdc=)
   at #=zTdj35IIw2kbLezDn9zIhcp5Logx4ezSk7g==.#=zW57lOke4mq6q(Object #=zFjSZFLA=, EventArgs #=zoEdYJTk=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at #=zktm3VrNr5Wp5PoR3P1mXWDk=.OnClick(EventArgs #=zoEdYJTk=)
   at #=zktm3VrNr5Wp5PoR3P1mXWDk=.#=zfBYVoqfPcjh6(Object #=zFjSZFLA=, EventArgs #=zoEdYJTk=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

It was the first time I tried to subscribe to a podcast on the app. I'm on Windows 10. My MusicBee version is 3.2.6902.

The subscription worked despite the error.
Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:03:15 AM by Louhike

Steven

• Administrator
thanks for reporting this. I have made a small change to v3.3 that should fix this. I dont think it would be a common error