Author Topic: Moving over from iTunes... no way to enter lyrics?  (Read 2502 times)

RAMWolff

OK, ONE more... This one I'm not sure if it's possible.  I have a big monitor and while spacially it's good for working in ZBrush and Photoshop with Bee it's sort of too much is SOME ways but I've figured out if I can get my lyrics to show up where the files are and the files to show up where the lyrics are (basically SWAP both panels) when I try this in moving the panels using the Arrange Panels area the files are locked into that more central panel.  

I tried to move the lyrics over to the left side where the navigator is but there was a little !but that didn't work. The navigator panel also seems looked down like the files panel is so I'm guessing the coders don't want those messed with or am I wrong?

If there is a way please be as detailed or show me screen shots of how to accomplish this.  

Thanks much

Richard

Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 03:01:48 AM by RAMWolff

redwing

Yes, navigator and files are unmovable, but it won't matter much for arranging panels.
I think your issue is playlist directory covers lyrics panel in the left main panel and you can't see the lyrics unless the playlist directory is closed.
Try with the following setup:

RAMWolff

OK... got it done finally.  It's pretty close to what I need now.  Thanks for all the help!