Author Topic: Musicbee completely broke Windows 10  (Read 1776 times)

Fishbank

So I just started my windows 10. Then some startup programs popped up. Then as normal, I clicked the musicbee icon on the taskbar. Then nothing happened, and after a long time, an error message popped out, saying that my two slots in my internal storage indexing were messed up due to musicbee, then I couldn't open anything except settings. I panicked and closed the error message and restarted windows. Then my windows freezed at loading and after some forced restarts, screen turned blue and said that my computer couldn't startup normally.
I'm sorry that I cannot remember the error message well as I panicked. But now I can't start my computer and I'm typing this using my mobile. I don't think this is my hardware's issue as everything (at least the VPN and another startup program I've made and windows itself) ran normally until I clicked musicbee.
To clarify (as I can't speak English well), the "internal storage index slot" I mentioned is something like 0x006... (this is only an example to explain what I mean, I can't exactly remember the two slots that are broken)
Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 11:35:51 AM by Fishbank

hiccup

I panicked and closed the error message and restarted windows.

That's bad.
Were you able to perform a normal restart using Windows' restart button, or did you do a hard-reset/unplug power restart?

Steven

• Administrator
So your computer broke down at the time you started MusicBee and so you assert that its MusicBee's fault your computer broke down?
If you need technical support with your computer then this is not the right forum for that and I object to your statement that its MusicBee's fault.
I have locked this topic
Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 12:13:32 PM by Steven