Author Topic: MusicBee v3.2.6902 Played Audio Now Breaks Up  (Read 880 times)

Dryst

MusicBee did not previously have this issue in the past, but recently I am hearing that my played audio breaks up/pauses quite frequently.  I own a workstation class computer with plenty of CPU/memory/disk space and access speed, so this is not due to inadequate hardware.  I suspect a conflict of some form with perhaps a Windows 10 update, since I never noticed this issue in the past.

I intentionally configured MusicBee to load entire files into memory to prevent this issue as shown here:

My audio files are saved onto my NAS that has a 1GBPs connection.  I have rebooted several times to again experience this same issue that happens after continuous play at sporadic times.  As far as other processes running, I have minimal open with MusicBee running and a few smaller apps.  Here is a view of Windows Task Manager with MusicBee playing audio right now:

Audio paused temporarily again as I was writing this post, which I do not understand if the entire audio file is loaded into memory.

Steven

• Administrator
if its a flac file then there was an issue recently fixed by the bass developer. Its included in the v3.3 release which is available in the first forum topic

Dryst

Thanks for the info. Yes -- it was a FLAC file, and I just downloaded and installed version 3.3.7088.  I was not aware there were FLAC issues.  Hopefully this resolves the issue.  So far, no issues.