Author Topic: Have a Few Requests (Edit, Filename, Genre Category, Year Format, Lyrics, etc)  (Read 4127 times)

sveakul

Dark Lyrics is definitely working with that plugin addition!

Does the source show up as just "MUSICBEE PLUGIN", or specifically as "Dark Lyrics" or "Lyrics Plugin"?  Asking because I found one song that didn't pull any lyrics with the old plugin added and activated in Tags(2), but Dark Lyrics had them on their website.   The title was from a Radio station and was truncated by one word, so possibly the plugin is designed to pull an exact match only?  The track was "The Creature that you came to See" (truncated as "The Creature that you came to") by Dreams of Sanity.

redwing

Does the source show up as just "MUSICBEE PLUGIN", or specifically as "Dark Lyrics" or "Lyrics Plugin"?

Check your lyrics providers list in Preferences> Tags (2) and make sure Dark Lyrics is ticked. It requires accurate album name value as well unlike other providers since that's how the site is designed.

sveakul

Thanks redwing.  Yes it was certainly selected, but if the plugin requires an album name that explains why I had no results, as radio stream metadata very rarely includes album names.  The Dark Lyrics site's own search box will do a search on band name + song title as a single string keyword search, which is why I assumed the same process was used by the plugin.