Author Topic: [Wish Granted] Expand the Stop after Current feature  (Read 2442 times)

MeeMeeMee

When right clicking the play/pause button there's an option to Stop after Current playing track. What I'd like to be able to do is right-click a track on the now playing playlist and be able to select Stop after Track to schedule the stop playing action a few tracks in advance.
Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:42:51 PM by MeeMeeMee
MusicBee 3.5.8516 / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Intel i5-3470 / 8GB RAM
Media on NAS (CIFS share)
20K+ tracks, predominantly FLAC ; converted to mp3 (lame -V 0) when synced to a Cowon D2+
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Get the latest patch: https://getmusicbee.com/patches/

Steven

• Administrator

MeeMeeMee

Amazing! Thank you Steven.
MusicBee 3.5.8516 / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Intel i5-3470 / 8GB RAM
Media on NAS (CIFS share)
20K+ tracks, predominantly FLAC ; converted to mp3 (lame -V 0) when synced to a Cowon D2+
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Get the latest patch: https://getmusicbee.com/patches/

sveakul

This works like a charm, many thanks to the original requestor and Steven.

redwing

Can you add a visual indicator (like stop sign) for the selected track for this setting in the playing tracks list?
Also please show the same icon for the current song if "stop after current" is enabled.
Without such an indicator, It's hard to know whether or when it will stop.

And this is minor but it keeps showing previously selected song for the setting even after the track had played. It does nothing but confuse users.

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
+1
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6