Author Topic: Now Playing tab "overlay onto picture" feature working intermittently?  (Read 1093 times)

PatternRec

You can see an example here. In the first pic the feature works as intended with the track listing overlaid onto the artist image. But once the app's played a few songs it somehow changes to having the image and the track listing separate even though "overlay onto image" is still checked.

Restarting Musicbee fixes it temporarily but the issue always comes back.

edit: typos

Steven

• Administrator
do you think it might have anything to do with the dimensions of the artist picture?

PatternRec

do you think it might have anything to do with the dimensions of the artist picture?

I'm not sure but I'll try to get some more info by forcing image changes next time it happens. I'll let you know what I find.

PatternRec

update: so far clicking through ten images for ten different artists I was not able to force the bug to occur, meaning so far 100 diff pics of diff sizes/aspect ratios did not trigger the bug to occur. My next step will be to try the same thing once the bug happens and see if clicking through various artist pics reverses it without needing to restart the application.

Steven

• Administrator
I dont think there is any bug and its doing what is intended for the aspect ratio of the pictures

redwing

so far clicking through ten images for ten different artists I was not able to force the bug to occur, meaning so far 100 diff pics of diff sizes/aspect ratios did not trigger the bug to occur.

If you want to see a picture like your second screenshot again, just resize your MB very short and wide, then all retrieved pictures will be treated that way.