Author Topic: Recently sent to folders and auto EQ per folder  (Read 1040 times)

jmoney

First off, I know how much works goes into development so I want to commend all coders involved for this amazing music player and library manager.

Two features I would like to see have to do with my large collection of music which is sorted into Windows folders by genre.

1. Add a short pick list of recently "sent to" folders on the Right Click > Send to > Move (or copy) to Folder

This way I don't have to browse my large folder tree each time I want to move or copy a file. This is especially useful when breaking up my "classic rock" folder into the folders "60s Rock" and "70s Rock" etc, or creating MP3 file lists for family, etc.

2. Assign an equalizer preset to a folder.

I just created a very nice Funk EQ preset for my "Funk and Disco" folder. If I could have that preset enabled the moment I play a song in that folder, it would remove all the EQ selection steps. Then when I go into my Heavy Metal folder, my Metal EQ is automatically enabled. I suppose this function could be triggered by an "auto EQ" button?

Thanks!

Bizy

+1 (especially for 1)

EDIT:  You're asking for a preset/folder.  I don't know if you know this, but you can assign a preset/(selected) track(s):  Edit/Settings/Equalizer preset.
(So you save your preset.  Multi-select your files in a particular folder.  And assign that preset to those files.)

b.
Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:29:53 PM by Bizy
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P