Author Topic: Album Order  (Read 909 times)

Killer Bee

Hey Gang,

I've been a MusicBee user for some time now but am far from adept at some of the finer points.

I was wondering....

Does anyone know how to have albums appear in order of release date as opposed to alphabetical without putting the year of release in the album title?

That is the only way I've managed so far but I don't really like the appearance. It also makes the title somewhat skewed on the audio system in my truck.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.  8)
"You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; A harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere...even the stars."~ Robin Williams

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Assuming the metadata includes the year: https://musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/Tracks_View#Sort_By
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

Killer Bee

That is awesome.

Thanks for the speedy response!
"You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; A harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere...even the stars."~ Robin Williams