Author Topic: MB Crashed when trying to change Custom 1 tag display name  (Read 869 times)

Mattit

I was trying to add a tag for "Episode" (changing the display for the Custom 1 tag) for a series of audiobooks and got an error saying the field already existed. I went to save it, since I couldn't find the tag anywhere and it appeared nothing happened. I went to close it and nothing happened. I clicked on the X to force close and got a popup saying that the collection had been modified and asked if I wanted to save it. I said yes, and it just hung at that point. Had to go into Task Manager and force close.  The error log didn't really show much.

I have a screenshot, but this forum apparently doesn't allow it unless it's on the web.

Error log item:

5/16/2019 10:40:48 AM - refresh library failed: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Just to note, I'm seeing a lot of this error in the log. But many of the errors are from over a month ago, and going all the way back to when I first started using MB.

Unrelated question: Can I clear out the log of the old errors that may be related to older versions?

Steven

• Administrator
I suggest you update to v3.3 which is available from the first forum topic

sveakul

Unrelated question: Can I clear out the log of the old errors that may be related to older versions?

Yes.  If you want you can delete the error log file itself, it will be re-created if and when another error is generated.  Then be sure you do what Steven suggests, which may solve the whole issue you are having.