Author Topic: Musicbee syncing entire folder path to microSD card  (Read 5301 times)

Chaosmos

Interesting, as my child folder structures are all intact within the music folder on my device, and some go several folders deep. 

redwing

You're right. I had only checked the preview screen before but that version seems to have a display bug for the preview screen as it only showed the last two parent folders. Actually running it copies several folders deep.

So is it what's making the differences for you whether you're running that version or the current 3.3 version?

Chaosmos

I have not run the 3.3 version at all yet.  All things are teh same (version, original copy location, etc), the only thing that changed was setting the Music directory from just "\" to "\Music\" in order to prevent the Playlist folder from being a subfolder of where the Music is.  The purpose of changing that was to get the file deletion part of the sync to work.

redwing

I don't think I can help you any further. What I can suggest is you can install a portable 3.3 version with latest patch applied, try what you did with this version and if you find anything unusual, file a bug report and talk to Steven.

Chaosmos