Author Topic: Live tile don't work on Win 10  (Read 2133 times)

navuho

I'm using Win 10 pro, all latest updates, new installation. I am also using custom DPI settings (1.33) and I know that windows 10 have issues with native apps live tiles and custom DPI and live tiles only work on medium sizes tiles, but music bee tile doesn't work at all at any size. I'm using windows 10 store Musicbee version.

phred

• Global Moderator
Does it work properly if you set your scaling to 100%?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

navuho

Well, I just tested it, seems doesn't work at 100% too, at any size, altho it has controls to turn off or on the tile, but it doesn't do anything. Does it work for you?

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Fine for me.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

navuho

Steven

• Administrator
MusicBee literally does nothing for live tile icons

navuho

So it doesn't show like newly added albums and things like that?

Steven

• Administrator
by live tiles, are you referring to the aero-peek popup that is displayed when you hover over the task-bar?
if so, trying now with a custom dpi scale (130%) works fine so i dont think i will be able to help
Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 11:03:23 AM by Steven

navuho

Nope,

Live tiles are an option to display live app information on the app icon that you pin on the start menu (not the taskbar). Those icons have different sizes, like small (no live tile), medium, wide and large.

For example, the weather app instead of showing the app icon, when you enable the live tile on, it shows the weather right on the start menu.

See on the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PFjPiZ2Mw