Author Topic: MusicBee rapidly skipping through library  (Read 642 times)

Alyanova

Was listening to music like normal, one song ended and when the next went to play MusicBee began rapidly skipping through my songs instead. It will play about .5s of a song before swapping to the next, which does the same endlessly. It can't be paused or stopped, the only way to get the program to stop trying to play music is to close it entirely. Restarting doesn't work; upon opening, it does the exact same thing until I close the program again. No music files have been moved or deleted. I just swapped to MusicBee from iTunes because iTunes was doing the same thing and I was tired of fixing it (on iTunes it was a problem with authenticating my account, but that shouldn't affect MusicBee should it?). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

frankz

Sounds more like a problem with whatever device you're outputting to.  What are your output settings in the player?

Alyanova

Sigh... I fixed it. Weeks of frustration, setting up multiple music programs and running all my files to make sure nothing was corrupted, and you know what it was? My "next" button on my keyboard was stuck.

frankz