Author Topic: Website Issues (Internal Server Error)  (Read 1915 times)

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7443 P
Could someone with a gmail account confirm they are now getting notifications?
I havent received any bounced email for the last few days. Could you make sure you check your junk mail folder as well

Notification is/was set to "Topic: Wifi android device synching"

Gmail? = yes
Notifications received? = no
Spam? = no
Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 08:18:07 PM by Freddy Barker

sveakul

I'm getting very slow response times from the website right now, sometimes returning Error 502-Bad Gateway.  Saw this about a day ago too only later in the evening.  Anyone else seeing this?  Internet, other sites, etc working fine.

Edit:  back to "snappy" now, can come and go.
Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 10:08:18 PM by sveakul

phred

• Global Moderator
Negative. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary since Steven made the switch.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.3 patch from here.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.4 beta patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
Check out the MusicBee Wiki.
How to post screenshots is here

redwing

I got CloudFlare error 522 once. When checked with a server down checking site, it was down for everyone.

Occasionally it slows down, but most of the time it works fine for me.

Steven

• Administrator
Gmail? = yes
Notifications received? = no
Spam? = no
I now get a daily summary report of messages sent to gmail accounts and according to that report 9 messages to gmail accounts were sucessfully sent but 1 sent from a gmail server ip address (ie. not directly sent from the getmusicbee.com mail server) using getmusicbee.com as its sender failed verification and was blocked. I dont know if that 1 was yours and somehow different to the others due to some config you have or if it was from a spammer sending a message to a gmail account and faking the sender as getmusicbee.com.
I dont want to spend more time on this - i have already wasted too much time and i am not expert enough on this to be able to solve it.
I suggest using a different non-gmail email account if it continuously does work and its important to you

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7443 P
I dont know if that 1 was yours and somehow different to the others due to some config you have or if it was from a spammer sending a message to a gmail account and faking the sender as getmusicbee.com.
I suggest using a different non-gmail email account if it continuously does work and its important to you

Received notification ok on gmail at 00:45 today from <[email protected]> - and yes it was in SPAM  :-X

sveakul

Things have been fine (speedy!) with the website here since my last post, so probably just a timing fluke.

AvikB

Website seems to work fine and fast.
@Steven are you able to go into the admin page in the dashboard now? in the previous server it was crashing.

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

I got CloudFlare error 522 once.

Got this error again and couldn't access the site for a while. Later it was resolved.