Author Topic: MB stops working  (Read 947 times)

jokkebal

Hi,
I use MB via Parallels on a Mac. When I add an album graphic to a series of songs and when I delete one song while MB is saving the songs, MB stops responding and needs to be restarted. I have the impression that the slightest effort is too much.
How can I see if this is a memory problem ?
Thanks.

phred

• Global Moderator
I would suggest taking your issue to a Mac or Parallels forum since MB is made for Windows. Yes, some people are running it on Linux and there may be some running on Macs, but we can't troubleshoot issues you're having on a non-Windows machine.

I would also suggest searching the forum here just in case someone else is using MB on a Mac, but I don't recall ever seeing a Mac question before.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

redwing

When I add an album graphic to a series of songs and when I delete one song while MB is saving the songs, MB stops responding and needs to be restarted.

Why are you deleting a song that hasn't been saved yet?

jokkebal

No, MB is saving graphics in a series of songs and meanwhile, I do something else within MB, e.g. deleting a(nother) song.

jokkebal

reply to phred : parallels is a tool which enables to run windows on a mac. It's a virtual environment. Just added that info to be complete but it definitely is a windows environment in which I run MB.

redwing

No, MB is saving graphics in a series of songs and meanwhile, I do something else within MB, e.g. deleting a(nother) song.

I think I saw something similar before, but I don't remember the detail. If you can reproduce the issue step by step, file a bug report.