Author Topic: Button to unfold/collapse back filters  (Read 903 times)

Bizy

As in title.

(I got so many filters, I need to scroll down down a lot... wish I could hide all those filters sometimes - without having to go to preferences.  But maybe there is a reason why all other 'folders' (Playlists/Services/Computer/...) have that kind of button?)

b.
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P

Pingaware

If you right click on Music (just above filters) a tick box for Show Filters is displayed.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

redwing

Also try clicking on the left area of Music icon. It works as a hidden button to show/hide filters.

Bizy

Thanks!

Yet, clicking 'Music' is a bit tricky for me. I don't know how or why, but I accidentily get this error (like right now):

MusicBee v3.3.7048.30171 (Win10.0), 20 Apr 2019 15:48:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at #=zpBTXCcH4IhLmKB8n4fFwqRs=.#=zGK2KqLM=.#=zk$hNlB8=()
   at #=zx9H$0K5tc$nGAYtoyncaKNgjb$gE.#=zp_YswlcgdDOO.#=zRK_ImzsTlxKA(#=zGK2KqLM= #=zZdRwasU=)
   at #=zx9H$0K5tc$nGAYtoyncaKNgjb$gE.#=zp_YswlcgdDOO.#=zH7cFply6yFfk(#=zxSONzxHa05GU0fhUizdSP3op_YRTMXdePA== #=zmwq7ktI=)
   at #=zXMUnrczBadm5QMKBBfeYsjG8XKsP.#=zQ753Djw=(Boolean #=ziFHHlwQ=)
   at #=zx9H$0K5tc$nGAYtoyncaKNgjb$gE.#=zp_YswlcgdDOO.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs #=zmwq7ktI=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=z83hDFK75p66Z_0nw8Xd7pbs=.WndProc(Message& #=z1QQCdr8=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

And I like the way the filters show up when right clicking, but... I can't scroll them...  there is only that little arrow at the bottom and that's not so handy...  (when I use the scroll button, it scrolls through the left panel, not through the filters - it would be great if it scrolled through the filters - then I'll shut up! ;-) ).

Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P