Author Topic: Ability to save a new playlist in correct playlist folder.  (Read 1061 times)

Bizy

Hello again,

Of course:  if I'm overlooking something, then this is not a 'wish'...

But as far as I can see:  there is no way to save a playlist in the right folder.  I have to manually move it.  
(Of course, I can create a new playlist in the right folder, starting from that particular playlist folder.  But I'm talking about creating playlists from a selection of files.)

Btw:  MB is perfect to me.  I haven't been using another player in... 6? 8? 10 years? I don't know...  When I 'wish' something, I don't have any expectations.  I use MB on a daily basis, quite intensively, yet mostly in its basic functions.  I guess the 'simple' things I'm sometimes wishing for, might contribute to that 'daily' use, to a more 'intuitive' use (whatever that might mean ;-) ) etc... maybe overlooked becoz MB is so sophisticated in many other respects. Or undoable.  Or already sheduled.  I don't know.  Thanks for possibly following it up (in so far as it might be useful for other users).  And thanks for MB anyway!!

b.
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P

Steven

• Administrator
right click on the folder itself or one of the playlists in that folder/ New/ New Playlist

Bizy

Of course, I can create a new playlist in the right folder, starting from that particular playlist folder.  But I'm talking about creating playlists from a selection of files.

I'm talking about:  selecting files/right clicking/Add to playlist/<New Playlist>
Can't create a new playlist in the right folder there.

Or am I missing something?
Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 06:47:53 PM by Bizy
Full installer Version 3_4_7805
Portable Editon 3_4_7805 P