Author Topic: Playlist Track Count in Navigator  (Read 1390 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
I was pretty sure I submitted a wishlist request for this quite some time ago but can't seem to find it now.

I have the navigator in the left panel and MB displays a track count for the Inbox and Podcast nodes. Can we get a track count displayed next to each playlist in the same manner?

Secondary to that, it would also be nice to see a track count next to each library filter.

Thanks.
Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 11:24:36 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I remember previous requests for this, too.

+1, especially for playlists
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Pingaware

+1, conditional on it being optional. If possible, sounds like something that would be great to have as an individual setting for playlists. Library filter counts I am all for with no caveats.

EDIT: So I went and found the thread from the previous time this was requested (by Phred, with support from me, Psychoadept and Boroda - no change there then!). I had completely forgotten that the mouseover statistics were implemented as a compromise for this. I still think it could be a nice option as a per-playlist setting (particularly for static playlists), but I imagine Steven will probably have reasons now for not wanting to do a full implementation that are the same as they were then.
Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 11:27:14 PM by Pingaware
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.