Author Topic: Possibility to change right-click behavior in Visualiser:Graphic panel  (Read 701 times)

sveakul

Unsure if this should have appeared in the Wishlist forum instead; Moderators please move if that is the case!

Am asking if it is possible to restrict the built-in right-click menu for switching between visualizers on the Visualiser:Graphic panel add-in to the Header bar, instead of the entire panel-area.  In its current implementation, the right-click menu causes crashes with certain visualizers, in particular the "Winamp Classic Spectrum Analyzer" when attempting to access its GUI Options menu which is only accessible via that action.

sveakul

YEAH!  It sure does!  Thanks, Steven!! :)
Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:24:39 PM by sveakul

MC23

Is it possible to achieve this in new MusicBee's versions or the only way is to download this patched version? Which files do I have to replace to make it work without uninstalling MB?

Cheers

phred

• Global Moderator
Just download the latest patch. See my sig.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.3 patch from here.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.4 beta patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
Check out the MusicBee Wiki.
How to post screenshots is here

MC23

Just download the latest patch. See my sig.

Hello, I downloaded the file and replaced the files in the installation folder, but the right-click on the pane in which the visualizer is playing still returns:

(and thus I can't modify the visualizer's options)

I've also noticed that Morphyre visualizer is duplicated (they both work, so it's not really a problem but it's still a bug (I think)):

despite having one vis_Morphyre.dll file in my plugins folder (no .dll files in AppData folders).

Thanks in advance :)
Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 07:55:59 PM by MC23