Author Topic: Closing theater mode from touchsceen only  (Read 459 times)

William4056

Hi all,

I would appreciate some help with this. I'm trying to find a way to have a close icon in the theater mode for returning to the main player. The limitations are that this is for a touch screen only setup, no keyboard and no mouse.
So far, I've been "double tapping" to get it out of full screen mode, so that I can access the menu system, but would prefer to have a single press button if possible. I stumbled across an old post by Steven back in 2012 (https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6009.msg35989#msg35989) but haven't been able to find if this is a feature that has been no longer continued or if I'm just blindly looking over the setting that I need.

As a bit of context, I'm looking to repurpose an old surface tablet to make a wall mounted touch interface for my music collection (as family members are not tech savy at all, I'm needing to keep it as simple as possible), and would love to have the option to load the theater mode on playback, but only if there is an easy way to get back for above mentioned family members....

Thanks in advance

Steven

• Administrator
Some skins have a close button which you wont see without mouse movement - if it does have a close button it will be on the very top right.
I assume you can also do a right click action, in which case choose "Restore Main Window"

Otherwise as you have no keyboard, the Escape key wont be an option