Author Topic: Pytanie  (Read 2279 times)

Dariusz

Good morning. I question whether the player MusicBee I can play music in the store where I am an employee, ie. Media Markt in Poland? I Am legally playing music for nearly 30 years Dje-M and I thought it was a great player. It Shows artists as well as there are other information on which I deped. I'll Add that I have songs for public play. I Mean just about whether I can (or you) install the player on the tablet to play music.. Do you agree. I will appreciate your reply. Sincerely Yours.

phred

• Global Moderator
Your question really has nothing to do with MusicBee.

You can use MB where ever you want as long as it is not for commercial gain or in a commercial environment. The question really becomes is the music you're playing allowed to be legally played in the environment in which you're using it? This is a question that can't be answered by an MB user as only you know how the tracks were obtained and under what license.

I know that (at least here in the US) I can not legally play music which I  ripped from CDs over the PA system in a retail store or office.

If you're asking if you can use MB to listen to your own music at your desk or work station by yourself, then it's up to your IT department as to whether they'll let the software be installed on their equipment.
Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:41:09 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here