Author Topic: Website Issues (Internal Server Error)  (Read 8487 times)

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Could someone with a gmail account confirm they are now getting notifications?
I havent received any bounced email for the last few days. Could you make sure you check your junk mail folder as well

Notification is/was set to "Topic: Wifi android device synching"

Gmail? = yes
Notifications received? = no
Spam? = no
Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 08:18:07 PM by Freddy Barker

sveakul

I'm getting very slow response times from the website right now, sometimes returning Error 502-Bad Gateway.  Saw this about a day ago too only later in the evening.  Anyone else seeing this?  Internet, other sites, etc working fine.

Edit:  back to "snappy" now, can come and go.
Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 10:08:18 PM by sveakul

phred

• Global Moderator
Negative. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary since Steven made the switch.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

redwing

I got CloudFlare error 522 once. When checked with a server down checking site, it was down for everyone.

Occasionally it slows down, but most of the time it works fine for me.

Steven

• Administrator
Gmail? = yes
Notifications received? = no
Spam? = no
I now get a daily summary report of messages sent to gmail accounts and according to that report 9 messages to gmail accounts were sucessfully sent but 1 sent from a gmail server ip address (ie. not directly sent from the getmusicbee.com mail server) using getmusicbee.com as its sender failed verification and was blocked. I dont know if that 1 was yours and somehow different to the others due to some config you have or if it was from a spammer sending a message to a gmail account and faking the sender as getmusicbee.com.
I dont want to spend more time on this - i have already wasted too much time and i am not expert enough on this to be able to solve it.
I suggest using a different non-gmail email account if it continuously does work and its important to you

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I dont know if that 1 was yours and somehow different to the others due to some config you have or if it was from a spammer sending a message to a gmail account and faking the sender as getmusicbee.com.
I suggest using a different non-gmail email account if it continuously does work and its important to you

Received notification ok on gmail at 00:45 today from <[email protected]> - and yes it was in SPAM  :-X

sveakul

Things have been fine (speedy!) with the website here since my last post, so probably just a timing fluke.

AvikB

Website seems to work fine and fast.
@Steven are you able to go into the admin page in the dashboard now? in the previous server it was crashing.

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

I got CloudFlare error 522 once.

Got this error again and couldn't access the site for a while. Later it was resolved.