Author Topic: Is there a way to sync all tracks (including unticked)?  (Read 881 times)

devoidzer0

My music library is currently 147 GB in size.  I was using a 128 GB microSD card on my phone.  Since the whole library wouldn't fit on the card I went thru and unticked albums until it was under 128 GB.  I then created an Auto-playlist to include only songs that were ticked.  Then I synced the playlist to my 128 GB microSD card (this worked beautifully).

Now I have purchased a 256 GB card and wish to sync my entire library to it.  However, I still want to keep the auto-playlist for the 128 GB card since I have another device that only supports 128 GB.  When I go to sync my library to the 256 GB card and select "all music," it says "excluded 3,117 files (tracks not ticked)."  Maybe I am dense, but I don't see an option to sync all tracks (regardless of whether they are ticked or not).

I would rather not tick all the songs in the library, since then I would lose my 128 GB playlist and the ability to sync to that card.  Anyone know of a solution to this problem?  I am using the latest version (3.2.6902).

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I think you'd just have to find a different criteria for your auto-playlist. Maybe you could make a custom tag to use as the criteria, before you re-tick the other tracks.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

devoidzer0

I think you'd just have to find a different criteria for your auto-playlist. Maybe you could make a custom tag to use as the criteria, before you re-tick the other tracks.

I actually found a work-around.  I created a new playlist containing all tracks in my library, and synced that to the new 256 GB card.  That syncs the entire library.  As long as I update the playlist when I add new tracks to the library, this should work fine.  I'm still retaining the unticked tracks for use on the 128 GB auto-playlist.