Author Topic: Genres, Moods and Themes Manager (V1.1.0)  (Read 32596 times)

jan_axhell

TechedMonkey

dylan_k

Oh no, it looks like I'm a day late for that download. Any chance you could share it again?

I'd be willing to fork the github repository and store the compiled version as a release if that would help to create a more permanent way to download this.

jan_axhell

dylan_k

Thank you so much! I have the download now, and will give the installation a try. I can also use the existing source code on Github to make an update repository. It can contan a more long-lasting download link.

jan_axhell

I can also use the existing source code on Github to make an update repository. It can contan a more long-lasting download link.

Please post a link here when you do. Cheers

stanlyDan

Seems like the plugin is broken. There are no more search results. Can anyone confirm this or is something wrong on my side?
Maybe it is because of the changes on the allmusic site a few days ago.

jan_axhell

I'm afraid you're right unfortunately. I just tried it on a newly added (but famous) album and it found 0 hits. 
:'(
Somebody please give life back to this precious tool.

phred

• Global Moderator
The person who created this plugin hasn't been on the forum for more than five years.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

MusicEz

Sad to see the plugin has stopped working but am grateful that it worked as long as it did (and for all the busywork it saved me from over the years). With my latest batch of new music I had to resort to manually copying and pasting the tags from Allmusic to keep the Genre/Mood categories consistent with the rest of my collection which was a pretty tedious process. Since it doesn't look like this plugin is getting updated has anyone discovered any alternative methods for extracting/autotagging music data from Allmusic (either inside or outside Musicbee)? If so myself and I'm sure others following this thread would be interested.