Thanks for the update and the additions.
I'm sorry to say that after only doing very quick testing I have had a few crashes, error popups, MB closing, etc.
Also I noticed that for one album that I checked for Current Loudness, the plugin reported various levels between -140 and -190 LUFS for the tracks.
(which obviously can't be right, since in this specific case it should have been -23 LUFS, and the same value for all tracks)
This reply is just a primal and brief notification of issues I experienced.
Of course you deserve and need a more detailed report on when what and how these issues occur, and I will do that within a couple of days.
But considering the MB crashes I experienced I thought to let you know this asap.