Here's the first alpha release:http://www.mediafire.com/file/nx3xtcyxqiaiib9/BETA_-_mb_Loudness_Analyzer.zip/filePLEASE READ THIS:
Firstly, this is in ALPHA
- you've been warned. There is plenty of room for improvement here, but I want to make it available to you guys for testing.
ALSO NOTE: This current implementation will OVERWRITE
Custom Tag 10-16. For the love of God, do NOT
run this on your DB and then complain that you lost those tags. You've been warned.Installation:
1. Copy the plugins folder into your MusicBee directory, merging it with your default Plugins folder (or copy the .dll to that location).
2. Copy the Dependencies folder to your MusicBee AppData directory. Copy the ENTIRE folder, not just its contents.
3. Configure the names for your Custom Tags (10-16) and displayed columns. This is the format:
Custom Tag 10: Integrated Loudness
Custom Tag 11: IL Threshold
Custom Tag 12: LRA (Dynamic Range)
Custom Tag 13: Threshold
Custom Tag 14: LRA Low
Custom Tag 15: LRA High
Custom Tag 16: True Peak
...and here's a (rough) example of what it can look like:Usage:
1. Select 1+ files that you'd like to tag (I don't recommend more than 10 at a time on a low-powered machine with this current alpha build, but up to 100 on a high-powered machine).
2. Right-click and then click "EBU R128 Tag" from the Context Menu.
3. Accept the prompt to begin the tagging process. Wait for a couple of seconds (up to 5 for the first file) and then the file tags should quickly begin populating.
NOTE: You may have to click between files to see the tags updating in your columns. I plan on fixing this.