Author Topic: Copying to USB in a numbered order exactly as displayed in the playlist.  (Read 1328 times)

Cliff232MB

Hi all, this is my first ever post on anything. Firstly Congrats on an excellent media player, i've tried many.
My question is, I have given a 3 digit number in front of the title in a playlist of 164 songs via the edit feature. When I copy them to USB they almost go in order ie 001, 002 etc but there are always exceptions which randomly end up at the bottom of the play list. So how do you make sure the playlist is copied exactly as displayed in the numerical order I have made? The order is based on groups of Artists in alphabetical order, or am I going the wrong way about this? Apologies if this has been covered before. I am running Version 3.2.6902 with windows 10 home.

frankz

You will need to order your playlist as you want and then right click it in the playlist explorer and select List->Update Play Order.  This transforms what's displayed into the "natural playlist order," and the natural playlist order is how it gets sent to the device.

Cliff232MB

Many thanks Frankz. so easy when you know how. Again, the best media player easily.

Cliff