Author Topic: Each song from album is showing multiple times  (Read 2918 times)

NEO123

The album has 8 songs so the folder contain 8 .mp3 files. But each song is showing 8 times when i click on the album cover in the library. This is not happening in other music players with the same album and i couldn't find anything wrong with meta tags of the mp3 files so i think it is a bug with Musicbee. This a screenshot:

Steven

• Administrator
This is not happening in other music players with the same album and i couldn't find anything wrong with meta tags of the mp3 files so i think it is a bug with Musicbee.
I guess you didnt look hard enough as it will be a cuesheet. Right click/ Remove CueSheet
Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:47:06 PM by Steven

NEO123

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You should also be able to remove a cue sheet from within the tag editor. It's under the image and rating on the left hand side, I believe.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator

NEO123

You should also be able to remove a cue sheet from within the tag editor. It's under the image and rating on the left hand side, I believe.

I don't see cue sheet option in tag editor:

NEO123

Steven

• Administrator
I find it very hard to believe there is no cuesheet involved. I suggest you open each file separately and view the properties tab to see where each separate occurance of track 1 is located

NEO123

Ok, i saw that there is a 'Edit Cuesheet' button in 'Tags' tab when i right click on a single song and choose 'edit'. I did go through each song clicking on the 'Edit Cuesheet' button then deleting the content in the Cuesheet Editor and clicking Update button. It fixed the songs appearance but after awhile the old state of the songs was restored.
What is the point of this Cuesheet option anyway?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
It fixed the songs appearance but after awhile the old state of the songs was restored.

Then you might need to do a search in your files for a .cue file and delete it manually. It must have been re-imported.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
the right click/ Remove Cuesheet should have worked. If there is no external cuesheet then it will be a file tag.
In the tag editor click "Tag Inspector" and remove the "Cuesheet" tag

NEO123

There is no Cuesheet tag in the Tag Inspector, but I think the .mp3 files might be corrupted or something.