Author Topic: 2 Issues  (Read 1217 times)

iamambuser

Win10
MB 3.3.7003

I'm getting green separators between my tabs (#1) and the Spectrum Visualizer (#2) seems to be upside down when I move the Main Player Controls to the top pane. Before I moved the Player Controls, the Visualizer would have the white on the bottom moving up into the grey. Now it looks like the white is moving from the top to the bottom and the lower frequency is on the right instead of the left. When I moved the Main Player Controls back to the bottom the tabs return to normal but the Visualizer still seems upside sown. I don't think these are specific to 3.3, I vaguely recall seeing the 1st issue before and don't remember seeing the 2nd when I tried moving the player before. I've tried restarting MB to see if that fixes the problems but they're still there.

hiccup

You are probably using an older version of my skin.
Try the latest version, and let me know if that doesn't fix it for you.

P.S.:
Note that MB does have some 'bug' that when you change the player position (top/bottom) on the fly, not all elements are refreshed properly.
So be sure to restart MB when you changed it's position.
Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:38:28 AM by hiccup

iamambuser

Thanks hiccup, that fixed the tabs issue but the visualizer still seems to be upside down. I can live with it though.

On another note, is there a way to get notified when the skin is updated? The Skins page and the forum topic both show the last update was on June 3, 2017 and
July 29, 2017 respectively but when I clicked the download it took me to your Dropbox that has the latest version (Jan 2019).

hiccup

Thanks hiccup, that fixed the tabs issue but the visualizer still seems to be upside down. I can live with it though.

I see you are right. The refreshing bug obfuscated that issue for me.
It should be fixed now.

On another note, is there a way to get notified when the skin is updated?

At the end of last year I updated pretty much all of my skins in one rush, and I may have forgotten to notify that for each and everyone of them.
I'll try to do better if I do more updates in the future.

iamambuser

Thanks, everything looks good now.  :)