Using MB 3.3.7055 and WiFi Sync 0.6.1.
I added two albums to my MB library. They're there and they play. I attempted a WiFi sync preview and it shows all the tracks on the two albums and the playlists. All is as expected. I 'sync now' and in less than five seconds, the device (FiiO) states 'synchronization cancelled' and MB's status bar states 'synchronization successfully completed.' There is nothing in MB's error log from today and the app error log is showing entries from March 16. Is this error log still stored in the Android's download directory? If so, there are no error logs there.
I have restarted MB. I have restarted the app. No change. I ran a good number of syncs yesterday and had no issues. Syncing to my Samsung works as expected.
EDIT: Rebooting the PC seemed to take care of the problem. But I'd still like to know if the wifi error logs are still saved to the download directory.
This issue has shown up again, but now using MB 3.3.7061 and WiFi Sync 0.7. Rebooting the PC doesn't help as it did previously. Restarting the FiiO also doesn't change. As previously, the device completes an accurate preview, but when the sync is initiated, the device declares "synchronization cancelled" and MB's status bar states "synchronization successfully competed.
MB's Error Log shows:
5/2/2019 9:46:56 PM - Sync Preview failed: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
The FiiO Error Log shows the correct date and time, but is showing version 0.6.1 even though going to Android Apps the WiFi Sync version shows as 0.7. And on the device it shows all in English, but as you can see from this cut and paste, a lot of it is now in Chinese:
2019-05-02: X5; 5.1.1; 0.6.1㈀㨀㐀㔀㨀㌀㌀㨀 最攀琀䘀椀氀攀猀 樀愀瘀愀⸀渀攀琀⸀匀漀挀欀攀琀䔀砀挀攀瀀琀椀漀渀㨀 樀愀瘀愀⸀渀攀琀⸀匀漀挀欀攀琀䔀砀挀攀瀀琀椀漀渀㨀 猀攀渀搀琀漀 昀愀椀氀攀搀㨀 䔀吀䤀䴀䔀䐀伀唀吀 ⠀䌀漀渀渀攀挀琀椀漀渀 琀椀洀攀搀 漀甀琀⤀ഀ
21:45:33: looper command=SyncToDevice: java.net.SocketException: java.net.SocketException: sendto failed: EPIPE (Broken pipe)㈀㨀㐀㔀㨀㌀㐀㨀 眀愀椀琀匀挀愀渀 樀愀瘀愀⸀氀愀渀最⸀䤀渀琀攀爀爀甀瀀琀攀搀䔀砀挀攀瀀琀椀漀渀ഀ
21:45:34: looper java.net.SocketException: sendto failed: EPIPE (Broken pipe)
I will play with the error log language issue tom'w and if I can get it all in English I will post.
EDIT: English WiFi Error Log in Reply #413