Author Topic: Wifi android device synching  (Read 170011 times)

railfan-eric28

Your best bet is to add your voice to the linked thread on Google's issue tracker.  If they're going insist on locking the permissions, it is not something that can be figured out. 
I went to setup Poweramp and selected the music folder in the same file explorer window as Musicbee WIFI and I selected it and it accepted it.   How is it that it works for Poweramp but not Musicbee Wifi? 
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.

frankz

How am I supposed to know that?

My GUESS would be that PowerAmp is READING the music folder and MB is WRITING TO the music folder.  But why are you addressing this to me?  Seems to me you already got an answer from the guy who wrote the program.
Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 06:10:56 AM by frankz
A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.

railfan-eric28

How am I supposed to know that?

My GUESS would be that PowerAmp is READING the music folder and MB is WRITING TO the music folder.  But why are you addressing this to me?  Seems to me you already got an answer from the guy who wrote the program.
Sorry I was just wondering and didn't know if you knew.   ;) Just having conversation.   Your speculation makes sense.  Musicbee could be asking for read and write permissions.   Perhaps Steven has some insight on it.   ;)
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.