Author Topic: Inbox keeps refilling  (Read 665 times)

PsychologyBill

New to the forum and mildly competent with Bee.  Why does my inbox keep repopulating with all my music files moved to MB?  I don't know why or how this is happening and don't know what setting to use to change it!  Thanks!  BTW, when I delete the inbox, my MB files are still there. 

I synch MB with my desktop share file to OneDrive to backup my files to the cloud. 

Thanks everyone!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Do you mean that you move files to your library and then they reappear in the inbox? You can't delete the inbox, you can only hide it. If you don't want to use it, make sure you're selecting "send files to library" whenever you're importing tracks or using a monitored folder.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

PsychologyBill

Thanks!  Yes!  I did move files to the library but also keep a second copy in a file on my OneDrive with AirLiveDrive.  AirLiveDrive is the file I back up my files to.  It seems that when I boot up the MB, then they appear again in my Inbox.  Is this supposed to happen?  I can delete the files from Inbox and they come off my computer but the files remain on my MB. 

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Is your library auto-organized? Where do you expect your library files to appear on your computer? Do you have any monitored folders? (Actually, a screenshot of your library preferences would probably be helpful)
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)