Author Topic: MusicBee playlist sync problem  (Read 2683 times)

sutida7saengsri

I just started using MusicBee on my Win 8.1 computer. I am trying to transfer my playlists over to my Windows 8 phone. I had no issues getting all my music over, but when I try to import my playlists, my phone doesn't find any.

I click 'Add to Phone' > Add Playlist> It pulls up the MusicBee folder without issue, but when I click on Playlists it says "There are no files or folders in this view". ยูฟ่าเบท

Can anyone tell me how to use MusicBee to do this? I really don't want to go back to iTunes (which my phone had no problem with the playlist syncing).

Steven

• Administrator
In the device sync settings, did you set the playlist format to M3U ?
I believe most phone players expect that format

marvinheng

1. MusicBee sync the playlist into the folder "PLAYLIST" in the phone. You need to include this folder in your music player scanning.

2. I also had another problems with Windows 10 Store edition, very slow in copying playlist. I decided to install the desktop version and when I run the desktop apps, my antivirus complain MusicBee trying to change my protected folder. I set it to allow change and the desktop app
copied the playlist very fast, no hiccups. I wonder whether that's the root cause for the Windows 10 store version.

3. Another problem I have at the moment is all the playlist are incomplete. E.g. I have 50 songs in one of the playlist listed in MusicBee but same list only appear 47 in my music player.

SkyZippr

3. Another problem I have at the moment is all the playlist are incomplete. E.g. I have 50 songs in one of the playlist listed in MusicBee but same list only appear 47 in my music player.

I think I've encountered a similar issue before. Can you try with M3U8 instead of M3U?