Author Topic: playing two songs at the same time  (Read 4583 times)

railfan-eric28

The song crossfaded to another and now i hear two songs at the same time.   I have no idea what's going on but i paused it and both songs pause and then unpause then both songs start playing again.   This is weird.   I think that happened once before.   It seems it was playing the previous song at the same time.   Skipping forwards to the next song and back fixed it.   
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.

Steven

• Administrator
if you are using a v3.3 patch version, then get the latest

railfan-eric28

I"m using the latest one you or someone else told me to the other day.   Did did a new one come out yet?  I notice it is now doing it when it changes every song now.  I closed it out and reopened it and it still is doing it.   I don't know what broke it all of a sudden.   But before that i kept getting an error message trying to sync my phone again and had to close out and reopen the program to get it to sync again. 
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.

railfan-eric28

anyone?   It's still doing it today.   I want to listen to music and now I can't.   Every time it goes from Song1 to song2 it plays song2 and song3 at the same time.   I tried playing just albums outside of a playlist and it still does it.   I have shuffle off so far when I notice it.

railfan-eric28

I reread what you said.   I looked and I have the 3.3 patch version.   So you're saying I need one newer than that?  I just downloaded the 3.3.6904 version is that the one I need?
Thanks.

sveakul

The latest patch version as of now is 3.3.6944, quite a bit newer.  Patches are released almost daily, sometimes TWICE daily.  You can always get the latest from the link at either phred or psychoadept's (the forum's Global Moderators) signature lines.

phred

• Global Moderator
See my sig
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

railfan-eric28

See my sig

I tried the 33 beta patch in your sig but i downloaded that several days back and it asks if i want to overwrite it to save it.  

oh and what is the difference from the 3.2 beta patch and the 3.3 beta patch?  Is the 3.3 beta patch newer?  I have both in my download folder and installed the 3.2 awhile back and then installed the 3.3 a few days ago.   then installed the 6904 earlier.   So far no two songs at a time.   I'm not sure what caused that problem.
Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:02:31 AM by railfan-eric28

sveakul

Whenever you apply a patch, say "YES" to overwrite existing file(s), or else nothing changes.

Yes, the 3.3 patch is newer than 3.2 (!).

To verify what version you are on now, drop Help/About... as of right now it should say 3.3.6944 if you have the current patch installed as of the time stamp on this post.

railfan-eric28

Whenever you apply a patch, say "YES" to overwrite existing file(s), or else nothing changes.

Yes, the 3.3 patch is newer than 3.2 (!).

To verify what version you are on now, drop Help/About... as of right now it should say 3.3.6944 if you have the current patch installed as of the time stamp on this post.

But what about when I download the patch?  Like I said I tried but I already have it in my folder from dec 28th so I am not sure if the daily ones are the same file name or not.   So it asks if i want to overwrite it when I go to save it to the hard drive.   thanks. 

sveakul

The patches always have the same file name as the primary version, it's what's INSIDE the zip file that is changed.  Yes, when you download it from the forum, overwrite whatever "MusicBee33_Patched.zip" you already have saved.

railfan-eric28

thanks for your help everyone.   Got it going fine so far.   

movibeast

I have the same issue and I am using the latest (3.3.7367) version
;D  ;D  :)  :)  :-*  :-*  >:(  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[

sveakul

Current version as of this time/date is 3.3.7462 and includes fixes/handling for fading issues.  If you are using the Portable or Installer versions of MusicBee, you can update to the newest version by downloading the file linked at the end of either Global Moderators' posts, which is: https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip .  As stated in their signatures, "Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.."  If you are using the Windows Store version, you have to wait until the next general update is delivered automatically.