Author Topic: 6 Pack of Skins + 2  (Read 75422 times)

Sarge

Thank you very much  :) I like the fix.
Users who downloaded the skins.zip file from the latest weekly update topic should download the Sarge's skin files once again to use very latest version.

Sarge, what about making one zip file with all Your skins  for faster download ???

Thanks VX i'm going to make a zip file for that very reason, because the current zip Steven put out has the skins prior to some fixes.
I'll either have it later today or tomorrow for sure

VX

I'd name the zip file: Skins.zip and retain the folder structure used by Steven in the latest Skins folder for easier update:

Skins.zip

- Blue/ BeachBee.xml

- Multi-Color/ the rest of Your awesome skins.

It would be great if other skin Creators retain the folder structure used by Steven as well :-)

Thanks for considering  :)

Sarge

All 5 updated skins are available in a download (Muti-Color zip ) file on page 1

I suggest that people just delete the BeachBee skin from the Blue section, because it's only going to add to confusion and keep all mine in the Multi-Color folder.
You only need to extract the zip file into the MusicBee\Skins folder, it will go to Multi-Color from there

VX

Great work, Sarge  :) All the improvements you have made with this release are really noticeable and useful. Congratulations  :)

I like the dark blue colour that you have introduced in  the latest BeachBee update for the text instead of white. IMHO, it would match the Now Playing Pop-up Notification text (instead of yellow). I'd change some yellow elements in MiniPlayer View into that dark blue too.

Thank you for all your awesome skins  :)

jackuars

@Sarge:- I admire your creations man. All of the skins that you have created are wonderful and i love multicolored ones personally . Especially NachoBee is a brilliant piece of work and could be my default skin for the forseeable future, the choice of colours is excellent.

About the WTF skin, it would worth be a try if you are viewing it in just the album view. Should say that in the trackdetail view it just sucks! oops :D . It would be better if you changed the violet colour in the main panel column to some other colour.

Sarge

About the WTF skin, it would worth be a try if you are viewing it in just the album view. Should say that in the trackdetail view it just sucks! oops :D . It would be better if you changed the violet colour in the main panel column to some other colour.

Here's my answer .........W T F   no  !   ;D

The WTF skin did exactly as it was designed to do..You probably even said in your mind as you opened the Track detail ( W T F )

plus it sucked so bad it made you comment on it.  ;D

thanks jackuars for the feedback is it possible that you can move this thread to the WTF skin topic?

Sarge

VX

Sarge, thanks for the new skin  :) I have no improvements suggestions this time, which means the skin is almost perfect  ;D

The Mellow Yellow  is not my favourite colour, but maybe I'll mellow with age  ;D

Steven

• Administrator
its also a bit bright in the yellow for me. As a suggestion for experimentation, how about a more itunes player panel oriented yellow which is slightly oriented to silver: 241, 243, 212

Sarge

its also a bit bright in the yellow for me.

I agree with Steven and I'm adjusting it some now, Yellow is a tough color. And if I go too light then it becomes Un-yellow.
So Im experimenting and will post some type of change.

Sarge

I posted a 2nd version of the Yellow, and I will probably end up using only 1.

Page 1 has both versions to try

VX

IMHO, the first one is a tad better.

Sarge

IMHO, the first one is a tad better.

After seeing it done I agree with you VX it's more true to the Yellow theme than the 2nd one

jackuars

Sarge good job and thanks for creating an yellow skin which is my favourite colour. Mellow Yellow II is better than the first because the first is too bright to handle for daily use, whereas the second looks much professional. Should say II is better than NachoBee because of the yellow elements you used for the writings( library, computer, internet, playlists,title, artist, album, playing track etc). All the colours blend so perfectly, also the highlighing of the minimize maximize close buttons on mouse over looks awesome and should be my default skin for the coming weeks unless someone (or you) comes out with another astonishing one!  ;D

Diana

Sarge

Thanks for the feedback on that. It was Stevens idea to soften up the Yellow. Glad you like it

Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:43:52 AM by Sarge