Author Topic: 6 Pack of Skins + 2  (Read 75430 times)

Sarge

I took your advice and changed the skin body. I left the edit boxes as they were because I like how Rotem has them configured for editing. And I don't feel it takes away from the skin to leave them.

Sarge

Small update to Nacho Bee on 03-19-2011
highlights in track detail now hide  unrated stars in main panel

Sarge

The Wait Indicator graphic icon has been updated in these 3 skins.
Nacho Bee
BeachBee
Chocolate

page 1 has the updated files.
also the lowlight in track detail no longer shows the Unrated stars
3-20-2011

VX

Sarge, thanks for the update.  :)

I must admit that the bug in the Chocolate skin shown at the screenshot in reply 43 of this topic (hard to see expressions: 'filter:, where the:, are missing:' in the Tagging Tools) are still present :(

UPDATE:
I'd also change the highlight colour for selected Albums view in Main Panel that is currently used in some skins. It looks quite good in DoBee and GoGreen, but it needs more contrast compared to the Album View background for BeachBee and especially for Nacho Bee. IMHO, the colour of the line used to bring the selected Album Cover to light doesn't contrast enough with the background and is in fact useless.

Another issue is with Chocolate skin: the grey line doesn't go well with grey "Unknown Album Covers" ;-)

Note that the grey lines around the cover are in fact darker in the skin than the one at the screenshot (that's why I can't provide a screenshot for Nacho Bee).

I'd go brown instead.

Thanks for considering :-)
Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 11:40:42 AM by VX

Sarge

VX, the code i'm using in the Chocolate skin for artwork body  bdr  is  92,25,22

and it shows a dark brown on my pc, i wonder if you have a older version of Chocolate ?  same with my other skins, none of them use grey in the artwork body ?

the element is Content[Artwork].Body.Default
maybe you could check for me , or something else wierd is going on

Steven

• Administrator
i find the same as VX for Tagging Tools/ Show Files with Missing Tags (or any of the files-to-edit filters)
also when you select and album in the Artwork layout i also find the selection border is grey

one comment i have is you cant see the seekbar - i guess its intentional but it means i dont know where to click if i want to jump to a particular part of the song
Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 02:00:06 PM by Steven

Sarge

Ok,  I'll try to resolve the gray border, but it's not appearing on mine and the bdr is set to a brown color ? which is odd.

the seek bar was intentional, (it's only going in 1 direction, so I figured people would know where to advance it )  ;D

Sarge

This is how it shows on my system, I do want it to appear like that to all ?

trying

VX

Sarge, I downloaded all the skins today before posting this. The line in Chocolate skin file is: <element id="Content[Artwork].Body.Default" bg="237,222,201" fg="46,21,7" bdr="92,25,22" />
It's clerical grey not dark brown in my PC.

As for other skins, the lines around selected Artwork are:
red on red background in Nacho
and blue on the blue background in BeachBee.   It needs more contrast IMHO.

When I installed MB on my friend's laptop with Windows XP the colours looked slightly different than in mine PC with Windows 7, so maybe it's just because the Display Properties used, but please check it just in case.

Thanks  :)

Sarge

ok i think i see what happens, it's when you De-select the album that the gray shows up, I have to figure out why and where that is triggered from, I will resolve it when I find where that happens from.

but when I highlight a album it is dark brown

Sarge

it looks like that happens in everyones skin, it's when it's DE selected that gray appears ?

Sarge

I figured out where and why..and I WILL fix ALL  the skins later today.

Sarge

Fixed issue with highlighting in Artwork view on 4 skins
Updated these 4 skins  3-21-2011

BeachBee - Go Green - Nacho Bee - Chocolate

thanks Rotem for help

Sarge

Sarge, thanks for the update.  :)

I must admit that the bug in the Chocolate skin shown at the screenshot in reply 43 of this topic (hard to see expressions: 'filter:, where the:, are missing:' in the Tagging Tools) are still present :(

I fixed this issue.....

the update is on page 1
Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 05:20:19 AM by Sarge

VX

Thank you very much  :) I like the fix.
Users who downloaded the skins.zip file from the latest weekly update topic should download the Sarge's skin files once again to use very latest version.

Sarge, what about making one zip file with all Your skins  for faster download ???

I hope Steven update the Credits in favour of Sarge and Greb :)