Author Topic: 6 Pack of Skins + 2  (Read 75428 times)

Sarge

In the moment i have small pixel errors at the window buttons.
If you like buttons i use write a PM.

Indeed, when you hover the pointer over the Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons black pixels bars remain under the buttons. Please, fix it.

Again, I'd like to express my gladness that Skinners cooperate and help each other for the sake of users. Thanks  :)

The buttons have been fixed, Steven along with OrB also mentioned this. Thanks for all letting me know.

VX

Sarge, could I have one more suggestion  ??? Please, look at the address  bar when the Skin is in full screen.

This red and blue colours doesn't really match the rest of the skin. And the garish red sometimes makes me nervous  ;)

Cheers  :)
Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:27:36 AM by VX

Sarge

I'm telling Santa that you called Red...garish.

VX

I'm telling Santa that you called Red...garish.

Brilliant retort  ;) I'm really amused  :D

Maybe I'll do a Beer Bee next...cuz I like Beer also.  ;D

Here you are:
http://widgets.opera.com/widget/6640/

Sarge

That just might be the splash screen, a nice ice cold mug of beer.

VX

Sarge, thank you very much for binging back the Go Green Skin.  :) I find it even better than the previous one.  :)

Sarge

well thanx...it's better because you were a "good critic" . That helped me alot.
It seems better. Smoother feel.
thanks again

Sarge

Any changes or updates will always be on page 1 (start of thread)

VX

The Beach Bee skin looks really cool  8)

Thanks, Sarge  :)

Steven

• Administrator
i only just noticed your new beach bee skin - i like!
my only suggestion would be that something other than grey might be more effective for the window borders (same comment for the do-bee skin as well) - maybe a dark blue for beachbee?

Sarge

I agree ,well the grey was supposed to be a real pale blue, but i went too pale..so I think i will change it, thanks for feedback

Steven

• Administrator
maybe i dont have your latest but the windows caption bar for me is around 145,145,145 which isnt pale blue
the bottom bar is green though

Sarge

i'll fix those issues..i musta borrowed the bottom bar from the green one. ha actually i just noticed when you said it because i never minimized it before and it sat on my taskbar. either that or it got moldy

Sarge

I made changes to both DoBee and Beach Bee skins (borders and menu adjust)

files updated on page 1

Steven

• Administrator
the borders on the beachbee and dobee look a lot better.  I would recommend 2 things with it:
- change the min/restore/close button backgrounds also so they are the same blue colour as the caption bar rather than grey
  (and same for dobee)
- a more minor thing, but i find the bottom 5 pixels on the top caption bar being a different blue makes the in-line menu look squashed