Author Topic: Right panel volume slider/number- The Part 2  (Read 1149 times)

usraek

Hello,

I'm sorry to be making another post about this but only one problem was solved (which I appreciate) but the other question/problem remained unresolved.

Sometime in the last couple versions the volume slider turned into a number in the right panel controls. The main controls (which I usually have disabled) are fine, you can see in screenshot below, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the slider back for the right panel.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, a deliberate change, or something else?

Thank you

phred

• Global Moderator
I think it may be window-size dependent. Make the MB window wider (or narrower) and see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't change it, then try changing the width of the panel.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

usraek

I think it may be window-size dependent. Make the MB window wider (or narrower) and see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't change it, then try changing the width of the panel.

I've already done both slide panel wider and make window larger and it doesn't make any difference. There's definitely enough room for the slider to fit no problem, this is a recent change and it's been a slider previously for years without issue.

This is fullscreen at 2880x1620 resolution with the side panel as large as I can make it:

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
As Steven has also made some other layout options available for the player bar, it looks like the sidebar volume slider has been removed.
You just mouse over the icon/number and scroll up/down to change the volume.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

usraek

As Steven has also made some other layout options available for the player bar, it looks like the sidebar volume slider has been removed.
You just mouse over the icon/number and scroll up/down to change the volume.

That's.... unfortunate. That's an extra click to bring up the laptop touchpad friendly slider that was there by default previously. It seems both a functional and aesthetic regression to me.